Phoenix Park Table Tennis Club will reopen on Monday 22 February under the following Covid-safe rules:
Anyone who has been to any of the Covid risk sites on the dates specified must get tested and isolate. A full list of exposure sites is at dhhs.vic.gov.au/case-locations-and-outbreaks
We will continue to require players who are attending the sessions to register their names and contact details. Please arrive between 9 am and 9.40 am to allow time to complete your registration prior to commencing play.
Note: The entrance doors will be closed at 10 am sharp. This applies to all sessions.
- DO NOT attend if you are unwell or have flu-like symptoms, including mild symptoms
- Face masks to be worn when not playing
- Sanitise your hands as you enter/exit the hall
- Aim to maintain social distancing, including when watching play
- Bring your own bat
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle
- DO NOT use the downstairs doors. Only enter and exit via the main doors from the upper car park
- DO NOT go downstairs for any reason